Tiles play a crucial role when breeding new life into any living space, with the use of patterns, shapes, and textures. Over recent years we have seen the evolution of light-weight full-size slim porcelain slabs, as well as a wider choice of traditional British Victorian floor tiles. In addition to new glazed ceramic wall tile options manufactured in an eclectic selection of colours.
We have identified the following trends in 2020 to keep a look out for when transforming your home. Why not choose your favourites and contact the team to request a sample:
- Moroccan tiles – Our More Range from Self Style, inspires creative living spaces with new decors which refine the home. Also Floriane offer similar inspiration with a hand-painted look.
- Terrazzo – the sensational return of hand-made traditional tiles made up by mixing marble, granite, quartz into a cement binder. Again versatility is at the forefront with suitability inside and outside, making for a seamless look. Our Traditional Terrazzo is one of the first in the world to be produced using single-layered technology. Traditional Terrazzo
- Art Deco magic – Inspired by historical Victorian Britain, the Camden collection offers an authentic glazed wall tile solution, which combines artistically with patterned Victorian or Moroccan style floor surfaces.
- Vertically stacking metro wall tiles and herringbone styles create a striking feature. Check out our I Colori range, with its extraordinary colour research, this Italian wall tile product is a market leader in glazed porcelain wall tile technology.
- Neutral patterned surfaces – Our Geometric range offers a bold look in plain colours.
- Big, Bold and Brazilian – Our Room collection is a large format slimline tile which certainly makes a living impression. Inspired by the wealth of fine marble from regions around the world. Available in large full-size wall slabs up to 1200 x 2600mm, light-weight for installation in a 6mm thick porcelain. Also suitable for floors in polished and natural surfaces.
- Our Marmi Maximum collection offers inimitable colour variations and vein effects that are always unique. The size of Marmi Maximum is not the only remarkable feature that makes them comparable to the most exquisite and rare quarry marbles. Also recommended for the latest porcelain fabrication craze, with unlimited possibilities when using the material for kitchen counter-tops, tables, seating, and bathroom accessories.